HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Better Clinical Practice.
- World-class platform to exhibit your products.
- Future innovations & recent trends in the areas of Neurology, Therapeutics
- Recent advances in neurophysiology and neuro-anatomy.
- Identify those genetic pathways and the use of genetics and genomics as tools to develop therapeutics.
INVITATION TO 5TH INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON NEUROLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS - 2023
Arjyopa is pleased to invite participants from all around the globe to attend "5th International Congress on Neurology and Therapeutic Congress - 2023" which has been scheduled during 19th - 20th May 2023 at Dubai, UAE. The 5th International Congress on Neurology and Therapeutic Congress – 2023 Research aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of New Challanges and Latest Development in Neuroscience. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Neurology and Therapeutics.
5th International Congress on Neurology and Therapeutic Congress – 2023 will maximizes the opportunity to interact with and learn from your peers from across the country and across the globe it held with the discussions on Neurology and Therapeutics, focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Neurological disorders that are diseases of the brain, spine and the nerves that connect them. There is ample evidence that pinpoints neurological disorders as one of the greatest threats to public health. There are more than 600 diseases of the nervous system, such as Alzheimer's disease, brain tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and stroke as well as less familiar ones such as front temporal dementia. Neuropharmacology is a very broad region of science that encompasses many aspects of the nervous system from single neuron manipulation to entire areas of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. Neuroimmunology, the study of the interaction between our central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) and our immune system, melds these two disciplines.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, breakout sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases. In addition, the 5th International Congress on Neurology and Therapeutic Congress – 2023 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at Dubai, UAE
- Track 1: Neurons and Neurology
- Track 2: Neurosurgery and spine surgery
- Track 3: Neuroscience
- Track 4: Parkinson’s Disease
- Track 5: Huntington’s Disease
- Track 6: Stroke and Neurological Disorders
- Track 7: Epilepsy and its Treatment
- Track 8: Brain Tumours & Neuro Oncology
- Track 9: Anxiety and Depression
- Track 10: Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Track 11: Neuromuscular and cognitive Disorders
- Track 12: Neuropharmacology and Neurochemistry
- Track 13: Central Nervous System
- Track 14: Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurology
- Track 15: Neuroimmunology and Neurotransmitters
- Track 16: Neuropsychology
- Track 17: Neurological disorders
- Track 18: Central Nervous System
- Track 19: Spine and Spinal Disorders
- Track 20: Neuro-Degenerative Disorders
- Track 21: Pediatric Neurology
- Track 22: Neuro Epigenetics
- Track 23: Neuro Oncology
- Track 24: Clinical Neurology
- Track 25: Dementia
- Track 26: Neuro-Ophthalmology and sleep disorders
- Track 27: Neuroimaging and Radiology techniques
- Track 28: Novel Neurotherapeutics and Diagnostics
- Track 29: Neuropediatrics and Neurorehabilitation
- Track 30: Case Reports on Neurology & Neurosurgery
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th January, 2023
Early Bird Registration Closes: 11th June, 2022
to Submit Abstract